2018 Glen Park Enduros

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
My wife conned me into a weekend in the Poconos with her friends that weekend. It's a half hour from Glen Park. I may be here.

Will it be marked on Saturday?

Edit: is this cross bike friendly? Just kidding.

I think i heard this is somewhat less rocky than then bear creek? Which was the only other Enduro I did. Not that I don't like rocks, but my wimpy bike almost cried a few times.

Last edited:

mattybfat

The White Shadow
Team MTBNJ Halter's
My wife conned me into a weekend in the Poconos with her friends that weekend. It's a half hour from Glen Park. I may be here.

I think i heard this is somewhat less rocky than then bear creek? Which was the only other Enduro I did. Not that I don't like rocks, but my wimpy bike almost cried a few times.
Not that I have done any enduros there but terrain is very similar to mooch with a bit more buff.

V-Dub

You can definitely do this race on an xc bike although I would recommend a dropper post. GP is way less rocky than Bear Creek. Check it out on Saturday this is always a great race!

CrankAddictRich

As I learn more and more about MTB... enduro races seem like something I'd enjoy. Unfortunately, I can't make this one, but it is definitely something on my radar for the future.

DanBrodeen

It’ll be marked on Saturday before the race. Hope you can make it J!

chemgirl

I haven’t figured out why, but I actually prefer Glen Park on my XC bike over my Enduro bike. GP is not that rocky, relative speaking .